Article 1 (Purpose)
Article 2 (Notification and Revision)
Article 3 (Service Type)
KOTRA offers the following services:
- 1.e-Marketplace: This service provides online marketplaces that allow e-commerce including offer, negotiation, contract, payment between members through the Internet site (www.buykorea.org) operated by KOTRA.
- 2.Other information services: These services indicate the Internet services such as information service and e-mail service provided for members through the Internet site (www.buykorea.org) except for sales purchase related services.
Article 4 (Service Characteristics and Goal)
- 1.“buyKOREA” provided by KOTRA offers online marketplaces that allow the trades between foreign buyers and Korean sellers of their own accord.
- 2.The members who use services and the service providers shall take the responsibility for additional service use such as financial services provided related with the transactions between members in the “BuyKorea” site. KOTRA shall not assume the responsibility.
Article 15 (Related Law and Jurisdiction)
- 2.Any dispute which may arise between members in relation to transactions shall be governed by the law and court set forth in the agreement made during transaction, and KOTRA shall not assume the responsibility for the dispute.
Article 16 (Indemnification)
- 1.KOTRA shall not take the responsibility for the information and materials acquired by using services by members.
- 2.KOTRA shall not assume the responsibility for the information, materials and reliability and accuracy of the information and materials posted on the bulletin board.